May Market Update: A Game of Wait and See
The market is doing well, the economy remains strong, inflation numbers are coming down, and the jobs market remains healthy. In this episode of the Wealthy Behavior podcast, we discuss all this and more.
- Whether the market recovery that started last October will continue
- How long until the Fed starts cutting rates since the Fed and the markets disagree on this one?
- What’s the cumulative and lag effect of these sharp rate hikes?
- The banking crisis continues. Should investors be worried? What is the biggest risk for banks?
- What’s the difference between the S&P 500 and DJIA? Which one should investors be watching to get a feel for how the US market is doing?
And we answer a listener question, “Should I be worried about the debt ceiling?”
We’d love to hear from you! Email us questions, ideas, or feedback at email@example.com.
May Market Update: A Game Of Wait & See
Available through the link in title and wherever you get your podcasts
Missed an episode? Catch-up on Wealthy Behavior here.