Tesla stock’s monster run and cult-like status give us two important investment lessons about index funds and how they’re managed.
– Investing in gold if you’re worried about inflation
– An investment legend shares his latest long-term thoughts
– Checking if you’re in good shape financially based on your age
– Why college costs so much
– Figuring out inflation
– Apple and Venmo privacy settings
– How much you can afford to withdraw in retirement
– Where COVID-19 came from
– Plant-based meat and the environment
– Whether Sushi and Chipotle are healthy and what to order
– Digging into crypto with two articles and a podcast
– Protecting yourself online
– 2022 outlook for bonds and the global market
– Expiring expertise
– Which states tax Social Security
– Who prevents Armageddon?
– Holiday reading list
– Beatles documentary
– A tech slowdown will hit your portfolio more than you think
Cynics sound smarter, attract attention and get on TV, but human history has shown that optimism builds wealth. Sharing why that is and how to capitalize on what optimism can provide.
– 7 moves to make by year-end
– Checking on this bull market and where it may go
– Why not to worry about inflation
– But when it comes to your Thanksgiving dinner this year, you may have to
– Not everyone who founded Tesla is rich
– Scottie Pippen shredding MJ
– How to create the right hybrid schedule for yourself
– Free investment services that are anything but and more
Our Chief Investment Officer and a Research Director for Global Public Markets discuss what’s next for the bull market with a focus on inflation, the Fed, emerging markets, and taxes. Lots of useful information in this one.
– What a tighter monetary policy means for stocks
– Supply chain issues easing and whether that’s a positive or negative (or both)
– Facebook and its pivot to meta, explaining the Metaverse, and assessing risk in the stock
– Learn these stories to avoid their negative impact
– 3 reasons Bill Gates is more optimistic about the environment
– Zillow making some dumb moves
– Should you invest money you need soon?
– The best 529 plans
– Best beer towns in the country and the area
Scottie Pippen is clapping back at Michael Jordan’s view of events in The Last Dance. What does this and the friction in other great franchises teach us about leadership and investing?
This week’s reading list focuses on whether now is a good time to invest and answering your top investment questions, why did we ever worry about the tax bill that isn’t happening now, key retirement planning steps, get your estate plan done, Facebook’s struggles, immigrants to solve labor issues, getting healthier to fight Covid and more.
The bull market which began in March, 2020 continues to do well this year. How did we get here, and more importantly, where does the market go from here? Recapping this bull and previewing future thoughts.