- Good inflation news and the Fed’s acknowledgement that there is an inflation data lag mean the Fed can ease up its rate hikes
- How the FTX implosion has implications for investors who don’t own crypto but own speculative stock investments that have have proven to be correlated to crypto currencies
- Protests in China over its COVID-19 policies could be good for its economy and stock market if it pushes the country to reopen
- International stocks do well in periods of high inflation that is moderating (like today)
- How to get venture capital like returns with less risk by investing in large buyout private equity funds that focus on more established businesses
- Why Leading Economic Indicators still point us towards a recession
You can listen here, or wherever you get your podcasts.
We also answered a listener question to close out the episode. Send in your questions and feedback to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you.
Available through link in title.