Last week I hosted a webinar with Isabelle Williams of Dimensional Fund Advisors. Dimensional has a robust set of sustainable strategies that focus on reducing emissions in your portfolio and combining that focus with other sustainable considerations and a strong investment approach.
- Defining sustainable investing
- How you can focus on reducing emissions in your portfolio
- Other sustainable considerations you can pursue
- Building a strong portfolio while investing in companies engaged in more sustainable business practices
- Return expectations and potential pitfalls
You can watch the replay through the link below. Isabelle’s slides and content were awesome, and the attendee questions that we answered as the session went along were excellent. Our clients clearly have a passion for the topic, and it was exciting to be able to share this information with them.
Suggested Further Reading:
Sustainable Investing Thoughts shares why I think this is an important area and has links to all my sustainable posts so far.