On June 2nd at 2:oo p.m. EST, I’ll be co-hosting a sustainable investing webinar with Isabelle Williams of Dimensional Fund Advisors, one of the leading money managers in sustainable investing thought leadership. I’ve been thinking and writing more about sustainable investing as a way to drive positive long-term changes with your portfolio and am very excited we’re having this event.
Join us! Click here for more information and to register.
Isabelle and I are going to discuss sustainable investing, highlighting key considerations and explaining how you can have a good investment experience while investing in companies engaged in more sustainable business practices.
We’ll focus on:
• How do you define sustainable investing?
• What areas does sustainable investing focus on?
• How can diversified investors implement this across their portfolio?
• What are the potential pitfalls?
• What should my return expectations be?
Sustainable Investing Thoughts goes into why I think this is an important area and has links to all my sustainable posts so far.