I really enjoyed this conversation with two great investment minds this week.
Bob Weisse, Chief Investment Officer of Heritage Financial, and Brad Long, Research Director – Global Public Markets for Fiducient Advisors shared a ton of useful information for investors today, including:
– How investors should be thinking about inflation
– What steps to take in your portfolio to perform well given higher inflation
– If the Fed easing its monetary policy will derail the market and how to prepare for higher rates
– Why emerging markets have struggled this year despite their being attractive long-term
– How to invest in emerging markets today
– Protecting your portfolio during volatile times
Be sure to listen to the end as the guys answered questions about gold, the state of the bond market, and possible portfolio changes.